The ICE-UDP-r6 module (follow-on replacement to the ICE-UDP-r5 module) is available now and shipping in production quantities. It is functionally equivalent to the ICE-UDP-r5, but supports larger inter-packet gaps, out-of-order packets, and sequence filling for dropped packets.
- One Gigabit UDP serial-to-parallel LVTTL converter
- Provides full UDP, AARP, and ARP network protocols
- X-Midas/NeXtMidas and C user interfaces
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet and SDDS protocols
Status and Configurations
This model is in production. For pricing, please see the Pricing page. Two configurations are available:
- Copper SFP (P/N: ICE-UDP-r6-CPR). This is the standard configuration.
- 1310 nm fiber (P/N: ICE-UDP-r6-FBR)